The Texas Dream Home Team
Why Buyers Choose James Bollig
Honesty – Integrity – Competency
Master of Business Administration (MBA) – Marketing
Bachelor of Science in Business – Accounting
Lived in Lake Houston Area over 25 Years
Keller Williams Northeast | #1 in Area Sales
Keller Williams Realty | #1 in Training
Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
Retired Law Enforcement Officer
Former Home Builder
The Texas Dream Home Team
Comprehensive Buyer Services
- Determine buyer’s unique wants and needs.
- Organize and schedule homes to view based on buyer’s unique specifications to save time.
- Provide buyers FREE premium home search app to view and share homes for convenience and to save time.
- Personally tour homes and neighborhoods with buyers.
- Advise buyers of other homes that have sold and for how much.
- Work with buyers until they find the home of their dreams.
- Provide advice on offers based on expert market evaluation so buyers do not overpay.
- Committed ally who will complete purchase contract, present offer, and negotiate on buyer’s behalf to save money.
- Prepare all closing documents and provide guidance through the closing process.
- Provide list of excellent home inspectors.
- Buyer’s trusted home buying advocate.
- We are also educators at heart and enjoy working with first-time home buyers as well as veteran buyers.
New Construction (Builders) Buyers
- Extensive relationships with all local new home builders.
- Compare pros and cons of each builder.
- Inform buyers of builder incentives.
- Negotiate sales price, allowances, and options to save money.
- Buyer services are at NO cost to buyers (and does not increase sales price).
- Always have an independent advocate (Realtor) on your side when purchasing any home (resale, new, or FSBO).
More about James Bollig
James is an Army veteran and also served the Houston community for over 25 years as a Houston Police Officer. James continues to serve his clients in the same friendly, courteous and professional manner to buy and sell real estate.
He earned a B.S. in Business (Accounting) and an MBA (Marketing). His extensive business knowledge, marketing skills, and analytical thinking ensure his buyers purchase homes that are negotiated appropriately to save them money.
As a former home builder, James is experienced, skilled and knowledgeable about quality home construction and workmanship to confidently and competently ensure his clients purchase homes that are solid investments.
James raised his family in the Houston area and is extremely knowledgeable about the local communities and schools. He is resourceful and involved in local events and charities.
James has an educator’s heart and enjoys helping first-time home buyers as well as veteran home buyers and sellers.
Buying a home is often the largest financial decision of a buyer’s life and could alter their financial future for years – seek trustworthy advice.
Choose a local expert that you can trust – choose James Bollig & The Texas Dream Home Team!
James Bollig | The Texas Dream Home Team
Register to join my VIP club!